domingo, novembro 19, 2006

Late in the afternoon

One week went by and the weekends couldn't be different, yet so close.
Last saturday I had italian (scalopini parmigiana) for dinner, caipirinha in Bairro Alto and Loft for disco until early sunday morning. This saturday I had portuguese (feijoada de gambas), Àgua das Pedras and Incógnito until mid-dawn.
Last saturday I came home guided by the fresh rays of sunshine of early sunday morning, this saturday I drived home between the thick mist of dawn.
One week ago I went to sleep at 8.00 a.m., yesterday I fell asleep near half past five. However, last week I got up around 12.00 a.m. and today I was only able to kick myself out of bed after three in the afternoon.
Last sunday my body was tired of all the liquids, smokes and sounds of the previous night. Today my body is resenting the heavy dinner I had the pleasure of taking last night.
Last sunday I went to a magusto (boiled and baked chestnuts along with some tea) at a friend's thru the afternoon and the evening. Today I went to the movies and had a spinaches' soup and a yogurt before going in the cinema.
A week ago I wrote here at 8.00 a.m. before going to bed, today I write at the end of the evening.
Curious thing, despite the different beginnings of both sundays, they were both bright and shinny days...

Sem comentários: